Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 lb boneless shinless chicken breast
- 1 32oz chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 lb spaghetti or your favorite pasta
- 3 tbsp salt
- grated parmesan cheese optional
- In a large pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.Preheat crockpot for 10 minutes on high heat.
- Add the chicken, garlic, rosemary and broth to the crockpot. Cook for 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.Remove chicken and shred with a fork and place back in crockpot.
- Add the celery and carrots and cook for an additional 15 min.
- Once the pot of water comes to a boil, add 3 tbsp of salt.Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to crock pot.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese. (optional)