Are you always on the lookout for delicious and affordable dessert options? Look no further, my sweet-toothed friends! Today, I’ve got a recipe that’s both budget-friendly and absolutely delicious – my 3 Ingredient Oreo Pie.
With just three ingredients, you can whip up the most delicious pie. Everyone asking for seconds! And the best part? You won’t need to spend a fortune on fancy ingredients to make it. Let’s get baking!
What Is Oreo Pie?
Oreo pie typically features an Oreo cookie crust and a creamy filling made with a combination of whipped cream and crushed oreos. The filling is poured over the crust and chilled until it sets.
Ingredients Needed To Make Oreo Cream Pie
When it comes to dessert, sometimes the simpler, the better. This no-bake pie recipe is easy to make and requires just 3 ingredients.
All you need are some Oreo cookies, melted butter, and a tub of cool whip. With its creamy filling and crumbly cookie crust, this pie is a crowd-pleaser that’s perfect for any occasion.
How To Make This Oreo Pie Crust
The Oreo Crust can be easily made at home. In a food processor, blend the oreos until you make Oreo crumbs. Remove 1 cup of oreos and set aside. Pour in the melted butter and continue to blend until fully combined.
Place the Oreo crumbs onto a pie plate and press down to form the crust. You can use your hands and then the bottom of a glass to evenly spread and pack down. Place in the fridge while you make the filling
You can purchase a pre-made pie crust sold in most grocery stores as well. They have a store-bought Oreo crust just like the homemade Oreo pie crust which is equally as delish.
How to Make the Oreo Pie Filling
Place the 1 cup of oreos you put aside from the food processor into a medium mixing bowl. (Leave maybe two tablespoons aside to sprinkle on top at the end. Add ¾ of the cool whip or freshly make whipped cream to the bowl and mix it all together. It makes the most delicious cookies and cream.
Remove the homemade Oreo crust from the freezer. Pour the Oreo cream filling into the crust and spread it out evenly. You can add extra whipped topping or swirls if you want to get fancy.
How to Top it Off
Sprinkle the remaining fine crumbs on top. I also like to add full-side Oreo cookies to the top. You can just push them into the whipped topping (see the picture above).
Tips for the Perfect Oreo Pie
Place the Oreo pie in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve frozen and enjoy this amazing Oreo Pie. We really do love this no-bake recipe!
You can make fresh whipped cream easily if you have a hand mixer or stand mixer. Just place heavy whipping cream in the bowl and blend until stiff peaks form.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead of Time?
You can absolutely make this recipe in advance. Just place it in the freezer and remove it when you are ready to eat. Just make sure you use plastic wrap to store in the freezer. You don’t want the pie to get freezer burned.
Is the 3 Ingredient Oreo Pie Gluten-Free
This recipe made with regular Oreos is not gluten-free. Luckily, if you are following a gluten-free lifestyle, you can purchase gluten-free oreos that you substitute with! You will have to make the crust yourself as the store-bought Oreo pie crust will contain gluten. I personally think the recipe is best made this way.
Other No-Bake Oreo Dessert Recipes
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Oreo Cream Cheese Pie
Other Delighted Meals Recipes
If you’re looking for the perfect coffee to compliment this quick and easy Oreo pie, maca coffee is the perfect match.
3 Ingredient Oreo Pie
- 2 cups crushed Oreos about 20 Oreos
- 4 Tbsp butter ½ stick melted
- 1 cup crushed Oreos about 10-12 Oreos Save 2 tablespoons of this for the top.
- 16 ounces cool whip
- 7-9 Full Oreos
- In a food processor, blend the oreos until fully crushed. Remove 1 cup of oreos and set aside.
- Pour in the melted butter and continue to blend until fully combined.
- Place the crumbled Oreos into a pie plate and press down to form the crust. You can use your hands plus the bottom of a glass to evenly spread and pack down.
- Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Place the 1 cup of oreos you put aside into a large bowl. (Leave maybe two tablespoons aside to sprinkle on top at the end
- Add in ¾ of the cool whip and using a spoon mix all together.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and scoop the cool whip mixture into the crust. Spread it out evenly.
- You can then add the remaining cool whip on top and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the 2 tbsp of crushed oreos on top and then decorate with the full-sized oreos.
- Place one in the middle and then 6-8 oreos upright around the pie. (See video)
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve frozen and enjoy!