Maple sweet potatoes are simple and delicious. You can make this side dish in no time. They are a real crowd-pleaser and perfect for holiday gatherings.
Maple Sweet Potatoes
- sheet pan
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter divided into small amounts you can also melt butter and brush on the potatoes
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Boil sweet potatoes until a fork can easily puncture through.
- Peel and slice potatoes. Place them evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a smidge of butter on each slice. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle maple syrup over top. You can choose how much or little in this recipe. The more the merrier.
- Bake covered (foil) for 20 minutes and then uncovered for 10 additional minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy