Air fryer roasted red potatoes are a quick and easy side dish that you can make any night of the week. They’re crispy and flavorful, and they go well with almost anything.
Using an air fryer instead of a traditional oven means you’ll save time. They also taste delicious!
Potatoes are the perfect gluten-free dish and this air fryer roasted red potato recipe can be made quick and easy.
This article contains affiliate links that I may receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Air Fryer Roasted Red Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
- 2 lb Small Red Potatoes cut in half (If you have larger red potatoes I suggest cutting them into 4’s or more depending on the size of the potato)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Yellow onion diced
- 2 large Carrots sliced into 1/2-inch pieces You can also use baby carrots
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary chopped
- Wash the potatoes in cold water and pat dry to remove any excess water.
- Cut the red potatoes in half (if using small potatoes), if they are larger you will want to cut them in four or more depending on how large. Ideally, you want them to be about 2 inches thick.
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Using a knife, cut the carrots into half-inch pieces.
- Dice the onion into half-inch pieces.
- Place all the ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the ingredients and mix well so all is coated.
- Place the ingredients into the air fryer making sure you do not overcrowd them. If they are overcrowded it will be difficult to brown. (you can always make this recipe in batches)
- Fry at 390 for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp.
- Remove from the air fryer and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary (optional).
Check out Delighted Meal’s other gluten-free recipes
Check out our favorite air-fryer