If you’re looking for a delicious gluten free peanut butter cookie, then we have you covered. Our gluten-free peanut butter cookies are made with PB2 and brown sugar. They are soft and chewy on the inside, with a slightly crisp edge. Enjoy them as an indulgent treat or use them in your favorite desserts – either way, you won’t be disappointed!
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour is our go-to for gluten free flour.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- mixing bowl
- sheet pan
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Stick Butter Unsalted, melted and cooled
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ cup Gluten Free Flour Bobs's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour is our favorite
- 1 tsp Salt optional
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- 1 heaping tbsp PB2 powder
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk, brown sugar, and vanilla. Make sure the butter is cooled down so it does not cook the egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or Freeze for 10 minutes
- Scoop tablespoon size cookie balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving about a 2 inch space between each cookie.
- Place a fork on top of the cookie slight pressing down to create fork lines.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.