I LOVE to create turkey burger breakfast burritos with our leftovers! It’s super easy and delicious! When grilling the night before, throw a few extra on for the next morning’s breakfast! You can also air fry to make things even easier!
Having meals that you can work with for breakfast, lunch or dinner will help you save when you go to the grocery store. They can both be equally as delish AND taste totally different. That way you don’t get bored. The BEST grilled turkey burger breakfast burritos are mixed with apples. It’s a must-try!
Turkey Burger Leftover Breakfast Burrito
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cooked turkey burger this was made from leftovers but you can cook the ground turkey fresh and add that way as well
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup shredded cheese mozzarella or any of you choosing
- 1/2 tomato you can use the other half for the side mixed green salad
Optional Side salad
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop turkey burger into bits
- Heat a medium sized non stick pan on medium heat Add olive oil to pan and heat through
- Add the turkey meat and cook through until warm. The meat is already cooked so no need to over do it and dry out the turkey
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and using a fork whisk them wellAdd them to the pan and swirl around until the egg is evenly distributed in the panCover and let cook for 2-3 min
- Sprinkle the cheese and add 2-4 slices of tomatoes on topCover and cook through for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Remove lid and add tortillaCover and heat for 2 more minutes
- Flip the tortilla and heat for 1 minSlide onto a cutting boardUsing your hand starting at one end, roll the tortilla up like a burritoCut in half and serve
Optional Mixed Green Salad
- Plate the cup of mixed greensAdd the tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepperEnjoy!