Air Fryer Potato Chips (Gluten Free)
- 2 medium Russet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary optional
- Using a mandoline or knife, slice the potato into 1/8-inch slices.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and add the sliced potatoes and soak for 10 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and lay them on a towel separated from one another and pat dry well.
- Wipe away any excess water from the bowl and place the potato slices back in once they’re patted dry.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well so every slice has the oil coating.
- Using oil spray, grease the air fryer base so nothing will stick.
- Place enough slices in that they’re not overlapping each other too much. It is good to make this recipe in 2-3 batches. (if the potato slices are on top of one another it will not crisp in that area leaving them soggy)
- Cook on 390° for 20-25 minutes or until the slices are crisp like a potato chip. Make sure to check in between to prevent them from overcooking and burning.
- Carefully remove the cooked potato chips onto a plate lined with a paper towel. Continue to cook the next batch until all the potato slices are cooked.
- NOTE* When they come out of the air fryer, you can sprinkle them with more salt and fresh rosemary.